A High Fly Career
Our recruiters are well verse in matching the best fit work values, skills, knowledges & experiences among our candidates. Sometimes, it was comes surprise to our candidates that our recruiters were able to highlight of their's hidden capabilities and potentials.
- Account & Finance
- Architecture & Interior Designing
- Admin, Secretarial, HR & PA
- Arts, Mass Communication
- Business Development
- Buiding, Construction
- Computer, Information Technology
- Chemical & Environmental
- Education, Training
- Hotel, Restaurant
- Sales & Marketing
- Retails & Trading
- Research & Development
- Service, Maintenance
- Trainee, Practical
- Others Job
Accounting & Finance
ACCOUNT CUM ADMIN ASSISTANT (Based at Cyberjaya) - Job Opening 2019
- Responsible for accounting daily transaction; AP, AR.
- Day to day accounting entry.
- Assist in general office administration; purchases, process PO & DO, invoice.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- minimum LCCI/ Diploma in Accounting / Business Admin.
- hardworking with initiative to learn.
- required language : English, Chinese, Bahasa.
- Computer literacy.
- Candidate able to work at Jalan Pulau Meranti, Cyberjaya.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM 1,800.00 /month
- High school or equivalent
ACCOUNT ASSISTANT (Based at Kajang) - Job Opening 2019
- Responsible for daily routine AP and AR functions
- Handle daily account transaction entry.
- Prepare supplier summary and ensure supplier records are properly documented.
- Ensure all filing is properly done.
- Responsible and accountable for payments and receivables.
- Compile all invoices have been approved by manager and match with supporting documents as attached.
Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Good interpersonal and coordination skills is essential.
- Conversant in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- Must have an eye for details and accuracy.
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply.
ACCOUNT Executive (Based at Rawang Country Homes) Job Opening 2019
- Process day to day accounts payables, accounts receivable operations in a timely manner
- Assist in handling full set account (Trading Account)
- Assist in handling monthly account closing, journal entries, GL, consolidation reports
- Responsible for the accuracy and timely submission of reports
- Responsible for daily account operation and entries
- Undertake any other ad-hoc accounting assignment by Superior
- LCCI intermediate or higher in accounting / Diploma or Degree in accounting
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice
- Applicant willing to work in Bandar Technology, Kajang
- Full time position available
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (Based at Sri Damansara )
- Handling full set of accounts
- Perform closing of monthly management accounts & financial reporting
- Day to Day Accounting duties, update of all accounting schedules and reconciliation to accounts.
- Maintain Accounts Payable and Receivables.
- Monitor cash flow and cash management of the companies responsible.
- Assist in Group Financial Year End External Audit.
- Assist in Group Tax computation and audit.
- Candidate must possess LCCI Accounting or Diploma or in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language (s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Account Department.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Experience in Audit and knowledge of External Audit Procedures is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kelana Jaya & Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam
Remuneration will commensurate according to the experience and qualification. Interested candidates please send in your resume with photograph and expected salary via online.
Accounting Executive (F&B and Leisure Related Brands) Based at Kepong. Job Opening 2019
- Experience in handle full set of accounts for payable & receivable
- Prepare Management Reports
- Familiar with tax planning & auditor review
- Ensure compliance of accounting regulation
- 2-3 years working in the similar industry
- Based in Taman Desa
- Possess Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Accounting